At Dental Aid, we are committed to providing comprehensive dental care to Coloradans, regardless of their financial status. For over 45 years, we have been serving our community with compassionate and personalized care. As the first nonprofit, stand-alone, comprehensive dental clinic in Colorado, we take pride in our ability to serve those in need. So if you are looking for a ‘Dentistry of Colorado Boulder’ look no further than Dental Aid!
What Does This Mean for Patients?
Here are some key benefits of choosing Dental Aid as your dental provider:
- Access to a wide range of dental services, including family dentistry, pediatric dentistry, specialty services, pregnancy oral care, older adult care, and more.
- A team of experienced and compassionate dental professionals who use the latest technology and techniques to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Personalized care that puts your comfort and well-being first.
- Affordable pricing and the ability to receive care without worrying about the cost.
- Financial inclusivity: We believe that financial status should not limit anyone from receiving high-quality oral health care. We accept Medicaid!
- Inclusive appointments: We reserve most of our appointments for the lower-income population and receive funding to assist qualifying patients with the cost of care.
- Serving everyone: We serve children, adults, and seniors with individualized care.
Additionally, learn more about us and our approach to positively impact the oral health of the populations most at risk for oral disease through prevention and early intervention.
How to Schedule Your Appointment
If you are looking for a dentist in the Boulder area look no further than Dental Aid. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and experience the Dental Aid difference. Let us help you achieve healthy teeth and gums and improve your overall well-being. That is to say, we hope we were able to answer your ‘Dentistry of Colorado Boulder’ search!