Here at Dental Aid, we offer older adult oral health services as we are committed to providing all-inclusive dental care to Coloradans, regardless of their financial status or age. For over 45 years, we have been serving our community with compassionate and personalized care. As the first nonprofit, stand-alone, comprehensive dental clinic in Colorado, we take pride in our ability to serve those in need. So if you are looking for older adult oral health services look no further than Dental Aid!
With the ability to provide care to our elderly patients, we can serve even more people and make a bigger impact on the oral health of our community.
What Does This Mean for Older Adult Patients?
Our older adult patients can receive the same high-quality care as all of our patients. In fact, twenty-four percent of Dental Aid patients are older adults ages 55plus. Each day, our three clinics, especially our clinic in Boulder, see older adults for a range of dental concerns from general to age-specific. Here are some key benefits of choosing Dental Aid as your provider:
- Access to a wide range of dental services, including family dentistry, pediatric dentistry, specialty services, pregnancy oral care, older adult care, and more.
- A team of experienced and compassionate dental professionals who use the latest technology and techniques to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Personalized care that puts your comfort and well-being first.
- Affordable pricing and the ability to receive care without worrying about the cost.
- Financial inclusivity: we believe that financial status should not limit anyone from receiving high-quality oral health care.
- Inclusive appointments: We reserve most of our appointments for the lower-income population and receive funding to assist qualifying patients with the cost of care.
- Serving everyone: We serve children, adults, and seniors with individualized care.
Additionally, we may also be able to help you with age-related obstacles to accessing routine dental care. We understand how aging can lead to loss of dental benefits upon retiring from employment, or when transitioning from Medicaid to Medicare – which does not cover routine dental care. Please learn more about us and our approach to positively impacting the oral health of the populations most at risk for oral disease through prevention and early intervention.
How to Schedule Your Appointment
If you are looking for a dentist in the Boulder, Longmont, or Louisville area, look no further than Dental Aid. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and experience the Dental Aid difference. Let us help you achieve healthy teeth and gums and improve your overall well-being. That is to say, we hope we were able to answer your ‘older adult oral health services’ search!