At Dental Aid, we accept dental Medicaid at our Boulder office because we are committed to providing comprehensive dental care to Coloradans, regardless of their financial status. For over 45 years, we have been serving our community with compassionate and personalized care. As the first nonprofit, stand-alone, comprehensive dental clinic in Colorado, we take pride in our ability to serve those in need. For all your dental health needs, look to Dental Aid!
Furtherly, we believe everyone deserves to have healthy teeth and gums. With the ability to provide care to our dental Medicaid patients, we can serve even more people and make a bigger impact on the oral health of our community.
What Does This Mean for Patients with Dental Medicaid?
If you are covered by Medicaid, you can receive the same high-quality care as all of our patients. In fact, this includes everything from routine cleanings to complex restorative work and cosmetic dentistry. Here are some key benefits of choosing Dental Aid as your Medicaid provider:
- Access to a wide range of dental services, including family dentistry, pediatric dentistry, specialty services, pregnancy oral care, older adult care, and more.
- A team of experienced and compassionate dental professionals who use the latest technology and techniques to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Personalized care that puts your comfort and well-being first.
- Affordable pricing and the ability to receive care without worrying about the cost.
- Financial inclusivity: We believe that financial status should not limit anyone from receiving high-quality oral health care.
- Inclusive appointments: We reserve most of our appointments for the lower-income population and receive funding to assist qualifying patients with the cost of care.
- Serving everyone: We serve children, adults, and seniors with individualized care.
Additionally, learn more about us and our approach to positively impact the oral health of the populations most at risk for oral disease through prevention and early intervention.
How to Schedule Your Appointment
If you are looking for a Medicaid dentist in the Boulder area look no further than Dental Aid. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and experience the Dental Aid difference. Let us help you achieve healthy teeth and gums and improve your overall well-being. We hope you understand why we accept dental Medicaid at our Boulder office!